Saturday, February 4, 2012

A Little Nervous

Hi, everyone! I'm Mary! I'm very excited to be taking over Everything Cloth, and get to know everyone. I'll just tell you about me, as an introduction.

I live in central NY (state, not city). I have 3 boys, am married, and love cloth diapering, among many other things. I've only been cloth diapering for about 5 months now.

I tried it with my second born, but we just didn't get far with the 2 diapers we purchased, one was a fitted and we had no covers, ha ha. I didn't understand it all when we ordered.

With our third son, the one I'm cloth diapering, I had really wanted to give it a try, so when he was a couple of weeks old, we purchased a bunch of brands to try them out. Then, we got some Kawaiis to use.

That said, we love pocket diapers, but I'm still learning about prefolds, flats, and the troubleshooting involved with cloth diapers. I own The At Homer and have been writing there about cloth diapers, then I found this site.

I've learned a lot about cloth diapers in the past several months, and I'm very into the going green with baby trend. I breastfeed, babywear, and hope to someday do a natural birth. I wouldn't say I'm crunchy, by far, but I'm on my way. I tell people I'm still soggy :)

By the way, I LOVE facebook, so be sure to join me on there under Everything Cloth

No comments:

Post a Comment