Saturday, February 4, 2012

Bittersweet

It is with mixed feelings that I log on now for the last time to bid you adieu as the owner of EverythingCloth.com. The past year has been a whirlwind for me in my personal life--our sweet little baby girl turned 1, I returned to full time teaching at a wild and wacky junior high school, and I have most recently found out I'm pregnant with Baby #2 (and have the horrific "morning sickness"--more like all day sickness--to show it!)

Running multiple websites has been too much for me to handle as of late, hence the lack of updates recently. When approached by fellow cloth diapering mama, Mary, recently, I was happy to find just the right person to turn the site over to. As of immediately, Mary will be joining EverythingCloth.com as admin, moderator, and blogger extraordinaire ;) I hope you'll join me in welcoming her as well as staying tuned for all the exciting updates and tweaks that are to come!

That being said, if you still want to find me on the web, I'm keeping up with my other blog, ClothDiaperContests.com and you can always say hi over on our Facebook page for that site.

Wishing all of you lots of love and fluffy bums! :)
<3 Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment